Warm that body up with some hot food!

Alright... it's getting too cold for me... or, more like our apartment is getting too cold.. 64 degrees inside our teeny apartment! Why don't we turn on the heater? I DON'T KNOW! We just keep thinking we can take it, and we can... but it's still cold.. lol highs are now in the 50s, lows are ready to hit the 30s... really need to take out the warm clothes! Or am I just being a baby...

Either way, I've never been so grateful for nice, hot, easy meals! And it's much easier than thinking of cold/not-so-hot meals to make during the summer. I realize all the food I make usually takes 30 minutes.. sometimes less, sometimes more depending on what it is.. but I just like those 30 minute meals, you know what I mean? 

Over the weekend, Hyuna unni made us the best boodae jjigae everrrr! (Korean army soup) and nothing is more perfect than that on a cold day~ 

A couple things I made this week also helped warm my body up. Curry and udon! I must be feeling a little Japanese this week haha not to mention, a little lazy... if you're feeling a little lazy, these are easy, quick & delicious! I also made bossam with the rest of the meat from last time & I had to redeem myself with the pad thai and it was much better, except the noodles got a little soft.. maybe third time's the charm. 

Pics or it didn't happen, right? 
Now, it's time to put that slow cooker to good use! 

Comments

Popular Posts