My conference weekend

I probably took about a total of 100 steps this past weekend, because I was home all weekend in my pajamassssssss. Can you tell me what's better than that?! Probably nothing.
I'll have another post on one of my favorite talks later this weeek :)

I've come to really really love my weekends, as I've said before (I think), but General Conference makes those weekends a lot better. 

On Friday, Justin and I just stayed home and watched some Clippersssss! It was the first game of the preseason, so it was fun to watch them again! Until they started killing Denver, then we turned it off haa we watched a little bit of BYU football, a little bit of some oldd Master Chef, and then hit the sack! 

Saturday & Sunday was conference-filled. And it was an exciting day to see who the three new Apostles were! We watched with Kyugene, Hyuna, Aaron, Eugene & Jeongyeon and ate lots of good food while we were at it. Because what's conference without some deliciousness?!
Bo Ssam! 
Ddukbokki~~
Fried ice cream made by Kyugene & Hyuna yummm
And of course.. what's conference without my favorite snack?



Don't we all look so excited & happy?? Hahaha

A day spent with a family is always a day well spent :)

Comments

Popular Posts