Oh, Elder Ballard. You are a funny man!

Last night, as part of our Stake Conference, we watched Elder Ballard speak to young adults across Utah county. His talk was great as always - stay on the white line. But he said one of the funniest things I've heard from a General Authority, and I've never felt like anything was so directed at me, even though he was talking about young single adults lol

"Sisters, don't go around walking like men... Wear a little lipstick from time to time... It's not that hard!"
OH MY GOODNESS. HILARIOUSSSSS! 
He said a lot of other funny stuff, but this one got me good hahaha 

He always seems so serious during General Conference, but I've come to learn that he's one hilarious man. I'm so grateful for such great leaders in the Church. 

Happy Sabbath!

Comments

Popular Posts