Provo

Some people can't wait to get out of here, but I can wait. 

This is my fifth year living in Provo and some of my happiest memories happened in this small city! I met Justin here, I went to school here, I have wonderful friends very close by, and now I'm working my first job post-grad near here. But the best part of living in Provo is being with all of our brothers. Obviously, both our parents are in California/Washington and three of our brothers are on missions, but the other three are just minutes away and it's truly a blessing. 

I never would've thought all of us would be going to school together, studying together, hanging out with each other.. but it's a wonderful thing. We often study together in the library (now I just read or watch videos), but we also share lots of laughs together and that's what I love. 

Not gonna lie.. there are nights when I get sick of being at the library so long.. all by choice.. as demonstrated in the picture below... 
But this random night in the library, I was grateful for my brothers so I took random, candid pictures as we were leaving, while horrible music was playing at 11:45pm haha 
And if you're really really lucky, you have an awesome brother-in-law that manages an acai bowl food truck and brings you Bom Acai at 11pm. Delicious! Thank you, Aaron! 
He's also single, ya'll! hahaha
I'm so blessed and grateful to be surrounded by wonderful people each and every day. I really don't even have any reasons to complain. But when I do, it's because my life is just always so happy and when a little bad thing happens, I make it into a very big deal heh 

Who knows where our lives will take us and where Justin and I will end up for med school, residency, etc. But I really savor every moment in Provo, because all of us in one place at the same time will probably never happen again. Provo will always have a big place in my heart.

P.S. I said I was kind of proud of getting ready so quickly every morning, but I take it back. Driving just 10 minutes after waking up is not the best thing. I almost hit a car thinking I was pressing the brakes, when it really was the pedal. Oops... Thankfully I missed. Tender mercies. I need to wake up earlier...

Comments

Popular Posts