Sugene: 3 Justin: 1

This is the look of defeat.
Not really, but I'm pretty dang proud to say that I beat Justin at something! Given, he's never played before... but still! He kept wanting to play to get better, but I didn't want to take the chance of losing to him again. I'm going to boast a little bit, but I don't remember the last time I lost in chinese checkers. I don't play often (the last time I played was probably 2 years ago), but when Justin beat me in only the second game he's ever played, I was a teeny bit upset. Heh 
We've been playing other games included in that big box like pick-up sticks, mancala, and checkers. I've also been at justin's place longer than my own, besides for sleeping, because my roommates and I are kind of homeless until Tuesday so we're staying at our future roommate's place for now.

I can't wait to move to our new place! Except for those yellow walls in our rooms... you'll see what I mean. Pictures coming soon.

Comments

  1. If I played you I would win on my first try. I've never played before but I'm better than Justin

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts