Número Sete

That's "number seven" for you non-Portuguese speakers. Hahah Just kidding, I don't know Portuguese, but guys! It's been seven MONTHS since Justin and I have been dating HAHAHAHA It makes me laugh because usually people do these things after years of marriage and stuff. We're not really the type to celebrate these things, so we haven't been doing that, but it's still pretty special, don't ya think? Also, because I'm not a very good-hearted person and get "tired of" guys within a couple months, but here I am still dating the same person. Hopefully he doesn't get tired of me... Ha..ha... 
It was kind of sunny...


Get ready for some cheeeeeeeese. You have been warned.

Here are 7 reasons why I'm so lucky to be with Justin Kahng.
  1. I know I say he puts up with me a lot, but seriously, he puts up with me A LOT! And he's so patient about it. I'm surprised he hasn't blown up on me yet. All he does is love and care for my little brat-self. I should stop taking it for granted, because I don't know who else would be able to handle me. Heh.
  2. He's so loyal & trustworthy and that's one of my favorite, if not my favorite, things about him. I get jealous super easily, but he's never done anything to make me feel that way. If other girls ever try to flirt with him, I would be at complete peace. I think. It's not his fault he's the best looking guy out there ;)
  3. I HATE celery, but he'll eat all the celery I pick out from my food if I asked him to. You think that's not a big deal? Wrong. It's a huge deal thank you very much. While we're on the topic of food, he makes the best teriyaki chicken in the world. Just saying. I never order that stuff at restaurants, but I can eat his every single day! He cooks better than I can, anddd he always says my food is good when it's really not. Self-esteem booster or what.
  4. He's never said a single negative thing about me. To me at least... haha He tells me I look beautiful so often that I'd believe him if he said it right when I wake up with my eyes all puffy from crying the night before. It doesn't get any worse than that, ladies and gentlemen. He's my biggest supporter and is always there to lift me up. On the other hand, nobody has ever said anything bad about him either, and that says a lot.
  5. From the outside perspective, he'd probably be described as a quiet person, but he still makes me laugh with moments like this. 
    Need I say more? Don't kill me, please.
  6. One time he dropped me off at my apartment and the sprinklers were going off and he piggy-backed me so I wouldn't get wet. Unfortunately, I still got wet and he got even wetter LOL But, I still thought it was the sweetest thing everrr.
  7. Last but not least last! He makes me feel so loved with who I am and makes me want to be better every day. I know I can drive him crazy when I don't tell him what I'm thinking/feeling, but he's quick to forgive me and continues to be an amazing example to me and everyone around him. He may not know it, but a lot of people look up to him! How do I know? They tell me. hehe 
I think I can add another thing or two if I thought really hard about it, but seven months means seven reasons. That was a joke, of course. 

But I really am the luckiest girl in this whole dang world. Never thought I'd meet a guy like him and I just fall harder each day. Please continue to put up with me, because I promise I'll be better!!

HAPPY 7 MONTHS, JUSTIN! 

Comments

Popular Posts