The best two years

I remember the first time we went to the MTC to drop off Eugene for his mission. It was still back when the whole family was allowed to go in and they had the whole meeting and singing shabang. It was pretty emotional so I cried, along with my dad and Gene. But Eugene was SO EXCITED to go. And that's an understatement. He was like the happiest missionary to depart from his family that day! hahaha
By the time Kyugene went off, families weren't allowed to go in, so we dropped him off at the LAX airport and he went off by himself. No tears were shed that day...
Today, we dropped off Gene—the last one in our family! We literally dropped him off, gave him his suitcases, hugged him, and off he went. I think he was trying to rush so he wouldn't cry ;p
I, on the other hand, shed a few tears. He's my baby brother... how could I not? But because I'm so heartless, the tears stopped after we left... haha

Our last meal with the four of us for two years. No better place than Cafe Rio. Yes, I ate the whole thing...


Then we went to the Provo Temple and Justin, Aaron, and Ryan were kind enough to say bye to Gene, too! :)

Kahng Selfies
There's no doubt I'm going to miss my little brother! I wish I could give him more advice, but I can only say so much because I didn't serve a mission. But I know he'll be a great missionary and will help a lot of people find true happiness. I hope he will continue to grow despite the trials and obstacles he has to overcome. 
GOOD LUCK, ELDER LEE!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts