Hellooooo Third Trimester!

Long time no see!

Time seems like it's flying by and I'm at the end of 28 weeks! HOW CRAZY IS THAT?! I'm officially in my 3rd trimester, which means I only have 3 months left...

Several weeks ago, I got really excited about thinking about her while looking at baby clothes, nursery stuff, etc., that I wished she was here right now! But now... I think I'm back to my I-can't-believe-I'm-having-a-baby phase haa
And the nervousness/fear of taking care of a little human has hit me several times. Scaryyy lol

About a month ago we went to the doctors for a full anatomy ultrasound and it was so funnn! Just looking at our baby for 30 minutes hahaha She got so big since we last saw her~ 
Here are some pictures!



At the time, she weighed about 1.5 lbs and measured to be due on July 5, instead of the original July 10, butttt, that's not a big enough gap to change the date, so it's still July 10.

The last ultrasound picture can be kind of hard to tell what was going on, but the ultrasound technician was kind of pushing harder with the equipment thing because she needed to see something in her brain or something... I can't remember... but you know when you touch a baby's face or try to wipe their boogies, they tilt their head back trying to get away from it? That's what our little baby was doing and it was so funny to me hahaha Her nose is getting squished and she was like arching her back and everything loll I'm such a mean mom already...

Just yesterday, I went to my 28-week appointment, which is when you get your glucose test for gestational diabetes.. and you have to drink this glucose drink that I honestly liked LOL Everybody says it's so gross, but the one I had (orange-flavored) just tasted like flat orange soda, with lots of sugar... It was pretty dang sweet and that's how I would describe "gaggingly sweet," but I could honestly drink it and enjoy it in small amounts heh
But yes, baby is doing just perfectly according to the doctor :)

Yesterday, the baby was kicking SO MUCH and Justin and I were thinking she had a sugar high from that glucose drink lol like... she was punching and kicking hard. Justin had a blast feeling my stomach hahaha The stomach by the way is getting humongoussssss! Like so so big... sleeping is uncomfortable lots of nights, I've been getting restless legs, which suck because it's hard to sleep even when I'm sleepy as heck. Luckily, the past few nights I've been sleeping just swell~
I'm packing on the pounds... I think I gained around 18 lbs since getting pregnant. And I know I'm pregnant people, but man, my face is getting fat and I hate that. 
Again, I know I'm pregnant. I KNOWWWW. Doesn't mean I like my face getting chubby.

Sometimes I'll be so short of breath and I'm literally just sitting on the couch lol
Cravings? Nothing new... I don't know if it's because the baby is getting big and squishing my stomach, but I don't feel like I can eat any more than I used to. Sometimes I feel like I'm eating less ha or I'll eat a pretty big meal for lunch and I'm not hungry the rest of the day. Like, still full.

Anywhooo... we took our first "bump" pictures when we went to the Salt Flats a month ago with the family! It was so so pretty~



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts