Something new

I can now say that I've been stung by a wasp!
One of these ugly suckers...
At least I think it was... I never actually saw it, but when I got back to the apartment after church, I went to my room about to change and all of a sudden it felt like a needle was going through the back of my head and then a wave of pain hit about an inch around that spot. And boy, did I freak out. Trust me, you would, too.

I put my hand through my hair as soon as I felt it and thought I felt some big bug or something, but never saw it.. or found it... I ran outside the front door somewhat screaming so it wouldn't fall out inside our apartment, but no luck. I asked my roommate to check if she could see anything in my hair, but again, no luck. 

Anyway, it really hurt at the time. I even cried! Not because it really hurt that much, but because I had no idea what the heck it was! Then I started laughing and saying "why am I crying?!"... ha.. ha.. 

Justin tried to help me find it and kill it later that night, but NO STINKING LUCK! So instead, I sincerely prayed that there wouldn't be a bee/wasp/poisonous bug/spider in my room/apartment and that I wouldn't get bit/stung again. Sounds funny, but I really did.

My prayers were answered, as always.

Now it just feels like I have a bruise on my head. 

My life is exciting, isn't it?!

Comments

Popular Posts