How does the Lord see you?

Another reason why I love Sundays (which was yesterday) is because I always learn something. It puts things back into perspective as I begin another week of this wonderful journey. Yesterday, it was in Relief Society, which is where it usually happens.

Asian Ward Relief Society (Summer 2013)
We were asked, "How does the Lord see you?" 
I always tell myself that I need to love everyone around me. See them the way Heavenly Father sees them— as His very own children. But before that, do we see ourselves the way He sees us? Do we see ourselves as His child who He loves unconditionally? As someone who He desperately wants to return to Him? 

I know I don't all the time.

Ask me how I see myself and I'd tell you something along the lines of this: I like to smile and laugh tons, I love sports, I'm generally a happy person, but I can also be very selfish, stubborn, prideful, and jealous.

Clearly, I need a little bit of work, but just something to think about. 

How does the Lord see you? 

Once you realize how, then you'll see others as He sees them. 

"Compared to God, man is nothing; yet we are everything to God." 

Comments

Popular Posts