I'm a Lame Mom

Remember when I said how much I regretted not taking newborn pictures of Leah?
And then I thought I would document everything from there on out.

So we celebrated her 100th Day!
Had family over for dinner & partied it up!
Not really... but still.
To be honest... 80% of the reason why we did anything for her 100th Day was because I wanted to make that cake you see in the picture.
Momofuku's Milkbar Birthday Cake!
I was obsessing over it for weeks prior just watching the same video on how they make it.
Then I thought... HEYYYY, I can make that cake for Leah's 100th Day that we weren't even planning on celebrating!
But whether it was a good reason or not, I'm so glad we did something to celebrate on her 100th Day.
We'll have pictures of that special day forever.
And then Halloween came around and I did nothing...
Didn't buy her a costume because I was like... we're just going to be at home anyway.
Then I saw all these cute babies in their costumes and thought... I should've dressed her up...
She only has ONE first Halloween and we won't have any memories of it.

It's laziness, people!
I'm just lazy...
Don't be a lame mom like me...

Comments

Popular Posts