A walk in the park

What I love about being in Utah is being so close to nature. 
And you'll probably hear that a lot from other Utah people.
You want to go on a hike? It's just a 10-minute drive away. Well, it really depends on where you want to go hiking, but you're close enough to the mountains that you can go on a hike that's just 10 minutes away! Maybe more like 15-30 minutes if you want to go out to Provo Canyon. Anyway, with a schedule that's wide open [for now], Blair, Michelle, Emily, baby Joshua & I decided to go on a little walk to Bridal Veil Falls. People, this is not a hike. It's literally a stroll in the park to get to the waterfall hahaha So, we went, walked about 5 minutes to the waterfall, then walked back. The sun didn't reach over the mountains yet, so it was pretty chilly and windy. Nonetheless, it was a fun day! Went to Emily's house after and just sat and talked for hourssssss. T'was a fun day. 
I kind of felt like an ahjumma. But in the best way possible lol




The day after, Jeongyeon unni invited me to try... 
drum roll please....
You know that spicy noodle challenge everyone has been doing on Youtube? Well... I'm not the best at eating spicy things, but I ate all of it and it was good! Spicy... but not I'm-gonna-die spicy. It was a nice way to put some heat in my body on a cold day~
We also did this morphing thing where it would tell you what your future baby would look like... but it was very disappointing. All the Asian babies looked the same... racist. lol

On to more important things, I'm so grateful for the amazing sisters I have in my life! Growing up with three brothers never made me feel like I didn't have any girls to turn to. To be honest, I am more comfortable with guys [probably because I've lived with guys my whole life], but I've been way beyond blessed to meet and befriend such amazing women! It's weird [maybe not that weird], but I enjoy hanging out with my girlfriends way more than before and appreciate them a heck of a lot more. I'm not the greatest friend... heh Hence, another reason why I love living in Provo right now :)

By the way... have you ever bought something, left a bag of purchased items at the register, go home, and then realize you forgot to take it with you? I did! And it annoyed the heck out of me... but I still drove back to Target, got the notebooks, and returned home safe and sound.

This week is flying by!
Happy Thursday, everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts