It's getting quite chilly...

So I wear sweaters all day every day!!
This week, I've even been wearing the same shirt under my sweaters...
It's not like I ever took off my sweater or sweat during the day, so why the heck not? LOL
Okay... I guess that's kind of embarrassing... it is what it is.

Maybe I'm just a baby, but I need to start taking out my winter clothes. Currently, my warm clothes in my closet entails four sweaters and a light jacket. Not good enough. I need to take out my 5 other sweaters, 10 other jackets, and a million scarves haaa 
Highs are like 60s, soon to be 50s, while lows are starting to hit the low 40s. You're welcome for the weather report. Honestly though, it was in the 80s just a couple weeks ago.. sheesh. I'm not outside most of the day, but since my work office is cold, all I want to do is snuggle in my messy bed...
Follow your dreams, people.

I love our blankets, pillows, headboard, mattress and everything else about our bed. All thanks to the best mother-in-law! :)

What sounds even better on a cold day is... you guessed it! 
HOT CHEETOS!!!
You probably didn't actually guess that.
And they seriously have to bring back these Asteroid Hot Cheetos.
They were the bomb dot com!

HAPPY HAPPY FRIDAY!

Comments

Popular Posts