Hump Day

I'm trying to think if I'm thinking... "It's only Wednesday?" Or, "It's already Wednesday?"
That all depends on my attitude I guess.

But more often than not, I'll be thinking about this upcoming weekend and what I did the past weekend, because I loveeeee my weekends! Even if that means spending part of it in the library with Justin haha

The mornings have been a little chilly, but the weather has been soooooo nice the past week or so! Like PERFECT weather. A little bit in the 80s, if not 70s. 
Which is why we played spikeball last weekend! That's the first "exercise" I've had in the last month. I keep telling myself I'll start going to the gym every day again, but it has yet to happen.

Anyway... we played at this park I've never been to, and now it's our secret park! Nice flat grass, places to sit in the shade.. It's not really our secret park. I've just never heard or been to it. It was our second "date" with the same couple that made us dinner a few weeks ago, and Justin jokes saying, "it's getting serious." hahaha 




It was definitely a great way to start our morning! And seriously... look at that clear, blue sky!! It got pretty hot after some intense spikeball games, but so so fun. I thank Ryan every day for letting us hold on to it while he's on his mission hahah

By the way... if you haven't heard or played spikeball before, you're missing out, my friend.

Comments

Popular Posts