Story timeeee

In honor of Halloween week, let's talk about some spooky things!

I have to admit, I've seen lots of scary movies in my short life. Not really those gory/violent scary movies, but the ones about ghosts, demons, etc. I think the last scary movie I've seen was before dating Justin. He absolutely hates scary movies. And as much as I used to like watching them a long time ago, I don't have any desire to watch them anymore. I used to wake up in the middle of the night after every scary movie and just freak the heck out. I start thinking crazy things and start to cold sweat... Not worth it. 
Which is why it would make more sense to watch them now, since I always have Justin to sleep with, but horror movies are a no-go in our household heh
Whenever I'm in the shower and I start to think about scary things, I can't close my eyes! So instead, when I'm washing my face, I wash around my open eyes and sing primary songs hahaha Embarrassing, but it works.

Anyway...
Time to tell some scary stories!!!!
They're not really scary, but have you ever seen a ghost?!
I have!!!!
TWICE

Encounter #1
I was probably around 8 years old at the time in our old, old, old, old house. It was broad daylight and I was just playing in our living room where we had glass sliding doors out to our backyard. We had a stone water fountain leading down to a pond in the backyard and I was running around and spinning in the living room, just like any 8-year-old girl, and as I was spinning, I glanced outside and saw a tall female in a long white dress/robe with long black hair standing on the rocks. And when I turned back around, she was gone! 
Now.. you probably think I was just seeing things, but what confirmed this "ghost" was years later when Kyugene was telling a story and saw the same "ghost" at the same house! Except, he was playing in the backyard with our dog. CRAZY, right?! But I think I was too young at the time to even be scared about it.

Encounter #2:
This happened when I was in 8th or 9th grade in our old, old house. Kyugene, Gene and I were watching a Disney Channel movie and it was approximately 9:15pm. Eugene wasn't home because he used to go to Hapkido classes and would finish at 9pm and come home a little after that. While watching the movie in our living room, I heard our front door open and close and just thought, "Oh, Appa and Eugene must be home. First, I saw "Eugene" in his red shirt walk through the hallway to his room. A few seconds later, my dad walked down the hallway to his room. Or maybe it was the other way around. I can't remember anymore... We proceeded to finish the movie... and when it was finally over, around 9:40pm, I walked to my room. Eugene's room, which is right before my room, had the lights off, so I asked everyone, "Where's Eugene??" And they all said he was still at Hapkido. Uhhhh.... what??? I saw him walk down the hallway... not through my peripheral vision, but actually turned my head and saw him. He wasn't home. He came back home 20 minutes later in a white shirt. 
I feel like I should've been freaking out, but I just forgot about it and went to sleep like a baby.

Whoooo!!! Scary stuff! Not really.. I've heard much scarier stories before. But I thought I should share that in the spirit of Halloween and because I've told the same stories about 20 times. Just thought I should have a written record of it hahaha



Comments

Popular Posts