Casual Friday Thought

When it comes to getting ready and how I look... I think I may be the epitome of low-maintenance. AKA I don't care what I look likeWhere I live is a different story. If I can wear some comfortable pants, sweats are the best, and a sweater, you know I will. Before dating, while dating, and after marrying Justin, he's probably seen me in sweats and sweaters more than any other clothing. Even more than my workout clothes, which is probably my staple outfit during the summer lol
But this is how a typical weekday morning is for me.

My goal is to get to work by 8 am, which I haven't failed to do.
Thankfully, it's only about a 15-minute drive.
Alarm clock goes off at 7:15 am.
But wait... I have another one set for 7:30 am.
Then I wait another five minutes to actually get out of bed. 7:35 am.
No specific order...
I put on some pants and a top,
Go to the bathroom,
Brush my hair,
Brush my teeth,
Put on my rings,
Grab my purse,
And I'm out the door! What time is it? 
7:43 am. LOL
And then I'll put my bangs up, tie my hair or whatever at a stop light or at work.
Clock in. 8 am! Whoo! Even though sometimes it may be 8:01 or 8:03 am lol

As much as I love food.. I'm willing to sacrifice breakfast for a little more sleep...
I don't know if I should be proud of it or not, but I kind of am hahaha both my mothers tell me I should put on some make-up and try and look nice, but it's a struggle for me... that's also probably why everyone tells me, "You look like you're in high school!" And I give them a, "Haaa." And then say something mean inside my head (only if you're someone that I happen to not like). But it'll be a blessing in 20 years. One day I will start putting on a little bit, because I really want to. I'm just so lazy and I only have some eyeliner and mascara LOL so so pathetic...

While there are a million fashion blogs that will tell you how to make a "casual Friday" look not-so-casual, I will tell you how to make it even more casual.

Tip #1: Shower the night before and just sleep with your semi-wet hair. Doesn't look good in the morning? That's why ponytails were invented.

I am the Queen of Comfort.

Comments

Popular Posts