#TBT: Thanksgiving in Hawaiiiii

Ever since leaving home for college, I've spent every Thanksgiving in Provo with friends/family~
But this year we went to Hawaiiiiiii!
I've never been, so I was pretty darn exciteddd ;)

Anyway, this is a little overdue, but here are a few pictures from the trip!
Yes, most of them are of Leah.
Lots of videos, but that would take ages to upload, so that's a no go!

We flew out Thanksgiving morning, so when we got there it was already pretty late.
But thanks to Mama Kahng, we had a delicious Thanksgiving meal!!
Steakkkkkkk... I love that stuff so much heh

Look at the view!


Breakfast on the... balcony? Patio? I have no idea.
But a breakfast with a dang good view!




Baby Gap, here we come! Lol
But seriously, look at that face.


Getting ready to go to Hukilau Beach!




She slept for a good half hour while we were at the beach lol



Leah with Grandma!



Touching beach water for the first time at Electric Beach
Didn't love it hahahah




Then we went to Hanauma Bay and went snorkeling!
So so fun!


Last day before leaving the next morning~
We went to... Hawaii Kai?
I don't remember haha




Until next time, Hawaii.

Comments

Popular Posts