#LIGHTtheWORLD: Dec. 4 Jesus Worshipped His Father and So Can You

Going to church every Sunday is almost automatic for us, but today was a very special Sunday!
Our stake held a special stake conference with Elder Jeffrey R. Holland.
I love all of our church leaders and know they are inspired, but no one speaks to me the way Elder Holland does. You can guess I was beyond excited to see him speak in person at our very own stake.

Stake conference was at 9am, but Justin and I had planned on getting there 30 minutes early only to find out that other people were apparently more excited than us... by the time we got there it was already packed lol
Pretty sure there were people who got there at 8am.

Anywayy... I'm sure I'm not the only one whose ears perk up when Elder Holland starts talking, but today, he said exactly what I needed to hear.

Don't Wait To Live!

I want to write a longer post on this in the near future, but we can all take the time to worship our Heavenly Father, whether it's on Sunday or not.
As I've started thinking/writing about this Christmas initiative, it has been another reminder of how much I lacked, but also how much room I have to improve.
The goal is to remember our Heavenly Father and do everything to glorify Him every day.
Not only on Sundays, but I hope my actions will reflect my love for Him through everything I do.

Comments

Popular Posts