#LIGHTtheWORLD: Dec. 2 Jesus Honored His Parents and So Can You

Day 2!
I'm blessed to have the most selfless, giving parents ever. 
One of my biggest goals in life is to become even half of what they are. 
Growing up, and even now, I still have my moments with them, but my gratitude and love for them has grown exponentially in these recent years. If I was asked to talk about them in public, there's no doubt tears would roll down, probably pour down, my eyes because I owe everything to them.
Never have I ever seen them put themselves ahead of anyone else who was in need.
I'm not the most expressive, but I love them so much and hope to continue to become the daughter that they deserve.

Luckily, I'm also blessed to have two more amazing parents in my life!
I'm beyond grateful to them for raising Justin to be the most amazing husband and father.
Despite not being the best daughter-in-law, they accept me and love me, and even take me on their trips to Hawaii! ;)
I couldn't have asked to be married into a better family and it's all thanks to them!
And look at how beautiful & handsome they are!

Comments

Popular Posts