EL. AY.

It was quite the busy & fun weekend in LA.
I never think the drive to/from LA is all that bad, but then again I always go with people I love! And, I never drive...so maybe that's why. We left LA around 6:30pm on Wednesday and got home around 3am. Lots of fun fun fun! We love each other :)
First thing I did the next morning was go on a haircut date with Mama Lee. Not my favorite, but I don't care all that much to be honest. The only sad part is... every time I get a haircut, whoever is cutting my hair always tells me that a lot of hair fell out... and then I think to myself... I KNOW! Don't remind me. T.T
Thursday we helped setup for the wedding and stuff and just relaxed. 
Friday, we went to K-town and ate at City Center on 6th and went to Manhattan Beach and took lots and lots of pictures! Not to mention, a lot of laughs! That's always a must. 



Sometimes, I feel like I'm third wheeling the Kahng brothers.

But isn't this sunset gorgeous?! Not to mention the whole picture itself.
PC: Ryan

Next up: selfies, selfies, selfies, and more selfies! 


I normally don't wear makeup, but special occasions always call for adding a little more pretty to my face, even if I wanted to take it off all day. Haha The wedding was great! Filled with lots of pictures, laughing, good food, etc. Group selfies credit to Maya :)
The only sad part about this day was... I didn't get a picture with my main man. Very sad... seriously

Sunday was Gene's farewell talk, so we listened to lots of good talks (not a very good musical number, by muah), lots of friends came, and had amazing food after church thanks to my wonderful parents! Unfortunately, I didn't take the group picture with him on my phone, so once someone posts it on Facebook, I'll probably steal that, too :) Until then, here's a picture of my big little brother from the day before.
And, I just liked this picture of me and Maya at church, so here ya go :)
Don't we look tall?! We're really like 5'1/5'2. Lol
PC: Maya
Update: Tues. 7.29.14
Group picture! 

And, that's the way the cookie crumbles. 
Took a nice nap on Lenny (Ryan's pillow pet) on the ride back to Utah. Got home around 4am if I remember correctly. Thank you Kahng brothers for driving! 

See you later, LA!

Comments

Popular Posts