Best Sister Award

Goes to... ME! hahaha
Just kidding... but sometimes I like to think I'm a pretty good sister.
Here's why...

A typical phone call with my brothers goes a little something like this:

Brother: Hey, are you still at work?
Me: Yeah, what's up?
Brother: Well, we're kind of hungry... do you want to buy us lunch?
Me: You don't have food at home?
Brother: Well... we can go home and eat oatmeal...
Me: Okay... I can go...
Brother: Okay, we're already going down the RB stairs to your work.
Me: Oh.. okay...
They clearly assumed I would say yes... 

And then we end up at places like Cafe Rio or Costco.
Too busy eating to even look at the camera. Boys.
Today, it was Costco and we got our usual combo pizza and even shared a gelato. Good stuff. Oh, and before the pizza we got some free samples. Who doesn't love FREE samples?!
On top of the good food, we had a few big laughs here and there and that's always nice, too.
My brothers are pretty dang hilarious and awesome, so a few bucks was well worth the time. They don't know it, but I would never say no to some sibling-bonding time.

I used to be jealous of girls who had sisters, but brothers are just as good if not better. It's the truth!

Comments

Popular Posts