I love weekends

Who doesn't?!

Friday was 7/11, which meant FREE slurpees! Now, if you know me, you know that I LOVE free stuff. I think free food tastes the best. No matter what. heh Unfortunately, they ended the free slurpees at 7 pm and we were about 30 minutes late... so instead, we went to Hokulia Shave Ice! That stuff is pretty dang delicious, too. I wish I took a picture...
Anyway~ then we went on a spontaneous trip to the Bean Museum. It's free. This time we got there half an hour before they closed. Animals were pretty cool, but the best part was probably their SUPER comfortable couch and their HUGE elevator. Seriously... it was big. I'm also a big fan of comfy couches. I'm going to make sure my future home is going to have the most comfortable couch on earth! Everyone's invited!

Saturday was girls dayyyy. I don't get many of those, but those are always fun, too. It was my roommate's bridal shower, so we celebrated with good food, games, gifts, and CPK.

Here's a picture of my beautiful friends. 
I don't really know all of them, but they're all beautiful, too :)

Last but not least, Sunday! Did I already tell you that Sunday was my favorite? This past Sunday was pretty special because we went to Justin's mission president's homecoming. Do you know who they are?! John and Susan Tanner. Sister Tanner was the Young Women's president for the first half of my Young Women life and Brother Tanner just got called to the General Sunday School Presidency. I actually got to meet them. It was like meeting a celebrity. Jealous? They were glowinggg... The rest of the Sunday was pretty normal. Went to church, finished the rest of those 4th of July burgers, and got some good laughs. 

Already waiting for the weekend to come. It's only Monday. 

Comments

Popular Posts