"Brownie Points"

He's so dang good looking I can't handle it.

But, that's not why I'm writing this post about him. Just wanted to share a little story that happened at Manhattan Beach over the weekend. 

I got there a little after he and his brothers did, but I got a call from Justin and it went a little something like this:

J: Blake Griffin is here! Come here!
S: What? Are you serious? Don't play around with me...
J: No, I'm not kidding! He's really here! Run!
S: Really?! Where are you?!
Then Ryan got on the phone and started telling me to run and let me tell you, did I run my butt off...

To clear things up, I didn't get to see Blake Griffin and Justin and his brothers didn't get a picture with him either.

What happened was, Justin heard someone say that she saw Blake Griffin and they ran over and saw him up an alley between all those nice houses throwing a football. Ryan wanted to get a picture with him, but Justin said not to until I got to talk to him first. So, we all missed out on getting any picture with my favorite basketball player! I actually wasn't all that sad, but thought it was hilarious that Ryan was so upset about not being able to Instagram a pretty unique chance. 

Later, Ryan asked, "Does he get brownie points for caring about you more than his own brother?!" 

If I ever did keep track of such thing, he deserves all the brownie points he can get! I almost feel guilty for how thoughtful he can be of me. I don't deserve it I tell ya. He's so patient with all my nonsense it's ridiculous. Plus, he'll let me just lay on his lap for hours when it's that time of month. Don't wanna get too cheesy in public, but I couldn't ask for a better best friend :) I'd be jealous if I were you.

Comments

Popular Posts