NEW YORK

Gene got his mission call last night and will be going to the 
New York New York South Mission
He'll be preaching the gospel in Korean and reports to the MTC on August 13!!! So soon!

Watch the video :)
Kyugene was being a little weird throughout the video (hitting on Gene's girl friends.. but he's really not that weird)

It hasn't been the easiest path to reach this point in his life, but he's here now and that's all that matters. I'm so proud of this kid!! I didn't go on a mission, so I have no idea what it's like, but I pray that he'll be a great missionary and learn to love everyone around him. He's our youngest brother with his little moments here and there, but he really has one of the kindest hearts I know. He often thinks about others ahead of himself and has been the best little brother I can ask for. He's always been so willing to listen to all my venting and has always been on my side. He'll make a great husband one day HAHA I know he'll learn to love his mission and bring happiness to the people he teaches. And his Korean will be 100x better than mine when he comes back. Which means... my Korean will be the worst in my family. Embarrassing... haha 

How humbling it is to see my youngest brother put everything else on hold for two years of his life to serve the Lord. Love you brotha!!! 

I'll Go Where You Want Me To Go 

1. It may not be on the mountain height
Or over the stormy sea,
It may not be at the battle's front
My Lord will have need of me.
But if, by a still, small voice he calls
To paths that I do not know,
I'll answer, dear Lord, with my hand in thine:
I'll go where you want me to go.

(Chorus)
I'll go where you want me to go, dear Lord,
Over mountain or plain or sea;
I'll say what you want me to say, dear Lord;
I'll be what you want me to be.

2. Perhaps today there are loving words
Which Jesus would have me speak;
There may be now in the paths of sin
Some wand'rer whom I should seek.
O Savior, if thou wilt be my guide,
Tho dark and rugged the way,
My voice shall echo the message sweet:
I'll say what you want me to say.

3. There's surely somewhere a lowly place
In earth's harvest fields so wide
Where I may labor through life's short day
For Jesus, the Crucified.
So trusting my all to thy tender care,
And knowing thou lovest me,
I'll do thy will with a heart sincere:
I'll be what you want me to be.

Comments

Popular Posts