It's really happening!

Yes yes yes!
We finally announced that...
We are having a baby!
A baby GIRL!
Arriving July!
November 5, 2015
Glad to get that off our chests haha
We found out early early November and I recorded the whole sha-bang. Well, just me finding out that I was pregnant first and then kinda recording me telling Justin. Not a very good video.
To be 100% honest, I'm a little embarrassed to show the video of me finding out because I don't think you can see one ounce of happiness. I'm not very good at hiding what I really feel... Not that I was sad or mad that I was pregnant, more nervous and scared~
So yes, I don't think I'll be posting that hahaha Justin on the other hand was very excited when I told him, so that made me feel a lot better. 

We told our families that same day and everyone sounded pretty excited except for my parents... lol My mom kept saying that those pregnancy tests aren't always right and that I need to go to the doctors to check. She also kept saying how it's only been a day since my missed period, but boy has my period been on the dot for the past many years. So once I missed a day, I was 90% sure I was preggoooo. But I've forgiven my mom for her lack of excitement heh She was probably just as nervous and worried as I was hahahah

Just to "make sure" I took the test again about a week later and it was turning + as the pee hit the stick, so yeah.. I don't know what else to tell you, mom HAHAH

Obviously, the news was kept on the down low and just within family because of the risks involved in the first trimester. Typically, people go for their first doctors visit at 8-12 weeks, but I actually didn't go until I was 14 weeks! Probably not recommended, and we had our reasons, but I kind of liked being able to see the baby's whole body on our first ultrasound. I thought the heartbeat was the coolest! It was beating so fast and you can see it beating on the ultrasound...
That was actually the first time it hit me that I was pregnant. I was going through all these weeks just thinking, "Oh yeah, I'm pregnant," without really feeling like it. So yes, I cried when I saw our little baby on the screen...

Most people do announce their pregnancy after the first trimester, but Justin and I just really wanted to announce it with the gender lol It's been a hard secret to keep..

I feel like this post is just a bunch of blabbing, so I'm going to stop here, but I'll update the blog later with how my pregnancy has been so far~

This is also why I haven't been updating my blog very often. First of all, the kimbap picture I had a few posts back makes me feel sick. Didn't want to be on the blog because I kept thinking of the kimbap... LOL But I also didn't know what to write about since finding out that I was pregnant was such a big deal!

Anywhooo, I'll be back later with posts that are a little more organized hahh

Comments

Popular Posts