Complaining works magic!

Okay... maybe not all the time. But it did this time!

About a month ago, I happened to run into Eugene & Jeongyeon unni at Smith's and Jeongyeon unni and I started talking about how thinking of dinner can be stressful at times. 
Unless I'm walking into Smith's with Justin, my face expression kinda has "UGH" all over it hahaha
Anywho, she's going to school full time with hard classes, so it's very understandable. 
Me, on the other hand, am just a complainer lol
Poor poor Justin...

I never thought I'd dislike cooking so much, but being pregnant and not having an appetite for anything definitely made me dread cooking. I know I'm not the only one who gets somewhat stressed about thinking of things to cook!

ANYWAY, Eugene was listening to all our complaints right next to us and kinda being thrown under the bus oops lol
But the good man he is lol, he decided to get Justin and Kyugene to do a date night where the guys cooked for us three girls! Whoooo!
As long as I didn't have to cook dinner, I was a happy woman!

I was beyond impressed with how freaking delicious everything turned out!
Seriously... it'll make you drool...

We actually gave Eugene a very hard time for making only salad hahaha
But to be 100% honest, it was a dang good salad. So fresh and... I don't know.
I could eat it every day, but it's not the cheapest salad to make haha
Next... 
Probably one of my favorite appetizers I've ever had!
Bruschetta with a tomato, basil, balsamic topping.
ADDICTING I tell ya.
Made by my one and only hubs ;)
 Not only did Justin make the best appetizer on the planet, but he also made his delicious Paella!
Mmmmmmmmm.... 
Look at that presentation!
 Lastly,
Kyugene, who I knew would go all out on this dinner because that's just his style haha
Beef Wellington. Gordon Ramsay style.
How delicious does that look?!
And the meat was cooked PERFECTLY and so so tender...
That's one fancy dinner, don't ya think?
I wish they would do that for us everyday! But I guess that's asking for a little too much ;)

I'm not telling all wives to complain to their husbands, but once in a while it can do you some good, ya know what I mean? hahaha

Comments

Popular Posts