Leah: 10 Months

My little babyyyyyy....
I remember when Leah was a newborn I was like... this next year is gonna take FOREVER.
Umm.. WRONG.
How is she almost 1?!?!?!

Her sleep schedule is pretty much the same. Down at 6pm, up by like 6:30am these days.
She seems to be closer to sleeping through the night, so yayy!
Most nights she'll still wake up once though.
Now I just need to go to sleep earlier lol
On the down side, her naps... she's starting to cut one out, so I won't be surprised if she's down to two naps per day pretty soon.

This teething stuff is nonstop!
I believe she's teething again.. but we'll probably find out in the next few weeks.
She loves to blow raspberries and spit all over the place lol
She still likes to clap, will wave hi&bye when she feels like, she likes to "ET" (which is connecting pointer fingers with other people).
And her newest trick!!
When I say "saranghae" she'll attempt to make a heart shape over her head. So dang cute I tell ya.
She's also starting to put her hand over her mouth while going "ahhhhhh" lol

Still hasn't learned to crawl on her knees, but she LOVES walking around while holding onto furniture. Walking baby in the near future? Uh oh...
Whenever she drops a toy on the floor, she'll also hold onto whatever furniture and bend over to pick it up. It's so funny and cute!
She's stood on her own for a few seconds several times, too haha
She can walk around the apartment foreverrrr while holding our hands lol
Just wants to constantly be on the move, unless there are strangers around her; then she just wants to be held lol

Stranger anxiety is still very real as well.
And she's becoming a total daddy's little girl these days and I love it! hahahaha

She LOVES seeing herself in videos... like LOVES. Smiling, laughing, screaming. All that stuff.
Little narcissist lol
Oh! And sometimes she dances to music she's familiar with hahaha

Makes all kinds of sounds (ma, da, ba, na, etc) but no full words yet, even though it may sound like it.
Enjoys baths and loves to splash while in her tub haha

Pretty much pulls my hair whenever it's in reach... not good.
But my baby hair is getting long enough that it looks like I had a bad cut with my bangs haa
We also noticed that she finds the smallest things around her and picks them up. So very detailed hah
& I don't know if it's all babies, but she turns at every sound. Like even quiet noises that I even ignore...
Do I just think my baby is special? Probably LOL

Loves fruits! Even more so when it's in a smoothie.
And she doesn't think limes are sour... it looks like she actually enjoys them.
She just basically wants to eat whatever we're eating. Including wanting to drink out of a cup, but she still needs some work with that lol

She LOVES LOVES to go outside!
Which I'm happy about because the weather is getting much much warmerrr!
Hopefully she likes swingsss :p

She's starting to pick up on things a little quicker and copies us a lot faster...
Must... be... careful... lol

HAPPY 10 MONTHS BABY! <3

Comments

Popular Posts