I have a secret...

But now it's not a secret anymore...
I started vlogging! Hahahaha

Remember how I said I was looking for my "passion" in my last post?
No, vlogging isn't my passion... at least not yet...
But I decided to give it a go!
At the very least, I'm documenting our lives together, right?
I never thought I'd be one to ever vlog, but as I was doing it, I found it to be kind of enjoyable.

I can't believe I'm sharing this and it's a little embarrassing... but since nobody really visits my blog, I feel a little less embarrassed by it? hahaha
I have made several already, but still got lots of work to do to make it fun & decent haha

These have mostly been trial runs, but hope you enjoy!
Unless you get motion sickness easily, I wouldn't watch hahaha but I'm working on it ;)




Comments

Popular Posts