Leah: 7 Months



Why is it that all babies look like grown adults when they sit up?
She looks so old now! My baby is gone...
Leah is 7 months!!!
I gave up on expecting her to sleep through the night by the following month lol
On the bright side, I just put her in her crib and she falls asleep on her own & wakes up happy!
Typically, she wakes up 2-3 times at night, which is bearable haha
Now she usually goes to sleep between 6 and 7pm and still wakes up between 7 and 8am!
She high-fives & even claps now! Kind of.. haha
She rolls over all ways and is sitting up much much better
She wants to crawl so bad, but still doesn't move forward, just in circles haha
She has massive stranger danger & fomo... lol
As much as I want her love on everyone, the fact that she is happiest in our arms makes me actually feel like her mom ahaha
Her once bald spot is now almost completely gone as she sleeps on her stomach 95% of the time.
She still loves her binky & I think it's so cute how it's always the first thing she grabs and puts in her mouth... but at the same time, I want to get rid of it hahaha
She likes bouncing up and down when holding her up on our laps lol

She has two pajamas that I really like, and she always always spits up or poops through them! lol
She babbles, screams/squeals and growls all the time & it's so funny and cute!
Eating solids much better, but I need to do a better job of giving her more options haha
Her laughs are to die for... for me at least hahaha
It makes my heart feel so full, I'd do anything to make her keep laughing.
I remember hearing moms always say that they loved those middle-of-the-night feedings and I always thought... why?! I'd much rather be sleeping...
And even though that's still the case, every time she wakes up to eat, I cherish them a little more and stare at her a little longer & give her a few extra kisses.

Comments

Popular Posts