He knows the way to my heart

Nothing better than a Valentine's Day steak dinner, ya know what I mean?!

I have nothing against flowers and chocolates.
I'm just not one to want them on special occasions. Or, ever, really...
I do think flowers are pretty, but personally, they're a little useless to me.
Also, not a chocolate type of girl... more of a chips girl.
And if you know me, that's no surprise either hahah

Anyway, for Valentine's Day.. last week ahem... lol
Justin fed me like a pig! Whoo!
Food is the way to my heart, people!

For breakfast, he made stuffed french toast!
One with strawberries & cream cheese and the other with nutella~
Mmmmmmm... seriously.

Yes, very very good... but the best part was dinner!
I love my little Leah, but I'm also so grateful that she goes to bed at 6 hahah
Justin got dinner all ready with some stinkin' good steak! 
Mashed potatoes! 
Sauteed mushrooms & onions! 
& Latkes!


I'm a little embarrassed to admit, but I finished that whole thing before Justin hahahhaha
He said he had a hard time keeping up with me LOL
I inhale steak, guys...
& Justin is turning into the steak master! Lucky me ;)
We also don't believe in eating salad or anything healthy, really, with steak.
Meat & potatoes. Life is complete.

T'was a good day.
Any day with Justin's steak is a good day though.

Leah, on the other hand, might be a chocolate kind of girl hahaha

Comments

Popular Posts