Leah: 2 Months + some




I keep meaning to do those monthly updates on Leah, but I just can't bring myself to do it on time...
But, what's another 1.5 weeks hahaha

Anyway, Leah is two months old! Plus a week a few days or something like that...
And she has grown so much!!
She was born at 6 lbs 5 oz, but at her 2-month checkup, she was 10 lbs 7 oz!
She went from being in like the 8% to 33%. Still small, but what a jump!
The doctor said "she's growing like a weed!"
And that makes my heart happy.. :)

Before we would only see Leah smile in her sleep, but now she smiles when she's awake and kind of laughs (without the sound) lol
She's also been coo-ing, her way of talking, for about a month and it's the cutest thing...
I can talk to her forever, but she only does it for like 10 minutes before she's done with it haha

She loves her daddy's weird lip twitch heh
She's almost always happy during/after a diaper change.
She kind of likes baths, but absolutely hates post baths. Sometimes screaming bloody murder...
She doesn't mind the carseat, maybe even likes it, and likes car rides 95% of the time.
Also likes to take walks in the stroller.
I actually love taking her out because most of the time she's just sleeping the whole time lol
She's had way too many explosions... gotta move up to size 1 diapers!
The washer & dryer are music to her ears~ And sometimes my saving grace heh

I should really start keeping a journal... I'm already starting to forget things

But she brings so much love out of the people around her, especially my dad!
I honestly have never seen my dad that way... when he looks at Leah, he has hearts coming out of his eyes hahaha Justin and I joked that he probably loves Leah more than we do LOL
My parents came to Utah last weekend and my dad was holding him every single chance he got.
My mom probably got to hold Leah for like 10 minutes the whole weekend hahah

She's still not the best sleeper or napper...
It blows my mind when I hear other moms saying their 2-month old babies already sleep through the night... I'm over here like whaaaaaatttt??? HOW!??!
But I just tell myself...
One day... one day... she'll sleep through the night... hahaha

Comments

Popular Posts