HOT HOT HOT and I'm 37 weeks!

I could've sworn I had a pregnancy post like a week ago, but it's already been almost a month since my last one! 

You know what else?!
My due date is in less than 3 weeks, people!
Like... 2 weeks and 5 days. So I guess practically 3 weeks haha
But still!!

It's also officially summer and HOT HOT HOT!!
So I chopped my hair off a couple days ago. Well, Jeongyeon unni cut it for me :)
It sits right on my shoulders, so it's pretty dang short, but good for this weather and probably when the baby comes, so she won't be pulling my precious hair that I have so little of heh

Okay, but about my pregnancy...
Remember when I complained about not having any ultrasounds anymore?
Welp, I got one because the doctor wanted to look at some other stuff that she couldn't see from the 24-week one! So here's a picture in 4D that I got for freeee!
Can't figure out how to rotate it... but this is our little baby at almost 35 weeks?
So chubbyyy!
Hmm... I've gained a couple more pounds... 
And I haven't had any stretch marks until about a week and a half ago.
I guess I'm lucky to just have gotten a few my whole pregnancy thus far, but it came out of nowhere. 
Like overnight.
I was getting so excited because I thought I'd be one of those girls that never got any.
I don't know if it's just the timing of my pregnancy, or if it was because I stopped moisturizing as well as I was because it was getting so hot and it would just make me all sweaty, ya know what I mean?
My hands and feet will get a little swollen every now and then, but nothing too bad~

Exercise... what's that?
I haven't been doing so hot with working out the past few weeks, but went today with Justin!
And it'll definitely be a more regular thing now until the big day! Which isn't much longer, but something is better than nothing!

As far as sleeping... if the weather cools down a lot at night and there's a nice breeze through our window, I'll sleep like a baby! It's the best.
But if it's on the warmer end, I'll wake up a few times throughout the night.

They say the baby doesn't move around as much this late into pregnancy, but I feel like she still moves around quite a bit. Every once in a while it feels like she's having a dance party, and Justin loves feeling her move hahah

Goodness, I remember I was getting nervous a month ago, but the fact that it's SO CLOSE now...
I can probably give myself a panic attack..
She can practically come at any day now, ya know?!
Realistically, she probably won't be here until 3 more weeks lol

Sometimes it's the whole going through labor and popping the baby out that makes me nervous, sometimes it's recovering that makes me scared and other times it's just the fact that we'll be responsible for a little human that freaks me out.
I JUST DON'T FEEL READYYY!!
But that's normal, right?

I think we're 85% ready for the baby to come as far as things we need...
Minus a few things... and a name... 
but that's okay!

Oh yeah, and maternity clothes? hahahhaa
Remember I said I'll probably go buy some?
Yeah... hasn't happened, and probably won't happen now.
What's the point, right?

I feel like I've just been babbling this whole post, but like I said, all for memories sake.
No bump pictures...
I already feel myself regretting not taking more pictures.. ha..ha..
Should take some before she comes out.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts