Anniversary Getaway

Our first anniversary happened to be on Memorial Day this year, and Justin surprised me with a mini-getaway to Park City! Whoo Whoo!

CONFESSION: It wasn't exactly a surprise... heh I happened to wake up from a nap when I overheard Justin talking on the phone about a hotel on Memorial Day... but I still loved it! hahaha

I see Justin everyday, but he's a busy man so we don't always get to spend actual quality time with each other, so this was extra special :)
Probably the only time we'll be able to do something like this before baby is here, too~

We looked at ALL our wedding pictures, which brought back so many good memories...haha
We toured Main St., beautiful dayyyy
And we ate steak!!! Mmmm... most expensive meal we've ever had... but so worth it...



Yes... just meat and fries... and that steak was literally sizzling when it came out. You can hear it sizzle from across the restaurant. So delicious... Had to get my iron in somehow, ya know what I mean? haa
The excitement was real.

Comments

Popular Posts