When in doubt... food!

I'm seriously craving some fries right now and I have no idea why. This cold weather makes me crave straight-up junk food... Yes, hot cheetos is always on that list. 

Anyway... I haven't posted in a while, mostly because I don't have anything to write about ha..ha 
But since I'm having some junk food cravings... FOOD FOOD FOOD!

Justin makes these delicious Brazilian Chicken Pancakes... and my goodness... I want some right now... Made up of delicious goodness inside (aka chicken, mushroom, onions, olives, etc). Also use marinara, but it looks a lot redder in the picture than in person... haha SO SO GOOD!
Now that you've seen Brazilian pancakes, I give you... Korean Kimchi Pancakes!
And I never get tired of these... I was finally able to fry all of them in one round shape, until the last batch... ugh.. still delicious nonetheless!
Also put the slow cooker to good use and made some chicken tortilla soup! I must admit... it was pretty dang good... Way better in person than in the picture hahaha

Next! Some Thai Cashew Chicken. I honestly don't remember what it tastes like in restaurants, but Justin liked it more than I thought he would, so I guess it wasn't too bad ;)
Last but not least... Kimbapppp! And I can't eat kimbap without some Ddukbokki sauce. I actually made ddukbokki without the dduk (rice cakes)... but that's my least favorite part anyway lol
Made way too many... still have some left...
Can't forget dessert!!!!
PIZOOKIE!!! BABY pizookie!!
I didn't make this, but I really really want to! We had it at our bishop's house for FHE and UGH! SO GOOD! I want some right now...
Photo courtesy: the hubs

A post just to post. 
But you can never go wrong with food!

I really need those fries...

Comments

Popular Posts