The last two semesters of my undergraduate years

And I've been dreading it way too much.

These next two semesters will probably be an easier two semesters of college, and here I am, wishing it'd go by a little faster. Don't ask me why, because I don't know either. All I know is that I should be grateful for the education I'm receiving and for the memories I'll be making!

They say that when we grow older and have adult responsibilities, we're going to want to go back to school and just study. I mean, that's all I have to worry about right now, right? Plus a little money for rent, utilities, etc. My 21-year-old self tells me I won't miss all the studying, taking tests, projects and stuff, but I probably will want to go back to these days where all I have to do is take care of myself and hang out with friends.

I've been letting my poopy, ungrateful attitude make my last year of college a little less enjoyable, so I'm going to change that starting now!

I don't think it's hit me that I'm almost done with college. There might be a small chance I go back to school, won't rule that out completely, but time in school has gone by ridiculously fast. College feels like it went twice as fast as high school, and it only feels like it goes by faster for whatever reason.

I've been so blessed to have these opportunities just by attending BYU:

  • Receive a great education to pursue what I want & not pay for it
  • Attend school with my brothers
  • Live in an environment you can't find anywhere else
  • Create life-long relationships
  • My internship with BYU Athletic Communications
    • That comes with getting paid to go to sports games and eat free food ;)
  • Have an eternal perspective in mind
  • Oh, and you know. Meet Justin Kahng. heh
I have nothing to complain about. Haha 

This may or may have not been a little venting post. 


Comments

Popular Posts