Goodbye Summer, Hello Fall

I was definitely this excited for Summer.

Fall doesn't last very long here in Provo. Maybe a few weeks? A month? Yesterday was officially the beginning of fall, but it's still in the 80's, which is kind of hot for me. I won't be surprised if it dropped 20 degrees any time soon though. One thing I'm looking forward to is wearing sweaters, sweaters, and sweaters.

I was really excited for summer this year because I couldn't take the cold anymore, and I'd say I had one dang good summer!

In honor of summer:
---FAVORITE SUMMER SONG?---

Salsa Tequila- Anders Nilsen
Song makes no sense, but it's hilarious and pretty catchy.
Not my favorite, but this summer I didn't listen to one particular song a lot.

---FAVORITE SUMMER SNACK?---

Hot cheetos. Forever and ever.
Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter. It's good any time of the year!

---POOL, LAKE OR OCEAN?---

I've been to each once this summer.

Umm.. Ocean it is.

---FAVORITE SUMMER OUTFIT?---

My workout clothes! Nice and comfy. 
Call me a tomboy, don't currr.


---FAVORITE SUMMER BEAUTY PRODUCT?---

Uhh.. sunscreen? chapstick. 
I think I put on makeup once this summer for a wedding.

---DID YOU TAN OR BURN?---

I'd say I mostly tanned. But I'm still pale.

---FAVORITE SUMMER TV SHOW?---
Started watching Master Chef, and I love it!


---FAVORITE SUMMER NAIL POLISH?---

My L'OREAL pastel pink one. Don't remember the exact name.

---MOST WATCHED MOVIE?---

I don't think I watched a movie more than once this summer.
But my favorite was... Captain America!!
Except that might've been before Summer started lol
Edge of Tomorrow wasn't bad either :)

---FAVORITE SUMMER DRINK?---

Water water water water water

---WHAT WAS THE COOLEST THING YOU DID THIS SUMMER?---

Go to Washington state!
Attractive.
---FAVORITE SUMMER MEMORIES?---

I loved everything about it! Not having to worry about school..
Work hard, play hard! That's basically what my summer was. 
Oh! Losing some weight was definitely a favorite lol

---MOST DAYS CONSISTED OF:---

Work, working out, play sports, hang out with friends, relaxxxx :)

---WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO NEXT SUMMER?---

I want to have my first official job as a college grad!
Maybe... go somewhere new? 
I am one boring person... haha! 


See you next year, summer... 

Comments

Popular Posts