What a FUN (last) week!

PICTURE TIME! I need to figure out how to place these pictures where I want them...

Last Tuesday started out with me flying to Seattle to see my favorite person! But more importantly, this beautiful view of Mount Rainier. Haha I kid... but doesn't that look amazing?! The lady sitting next to the window was kind enough to bend over for a few seconds for me to take this. 

Mount Rainier peeking through the clouds.
 Amazing or what. 
When I landed (after going out to the departure area instead of the arrival area.. silly me), I finally saw Justin after a long 7 weeks and then some. As happy as I was, it was kind of weird seeing him again.. Like I was meeting him in person for the first time hahah Unfortunately, no picture from the airport. But don't worry, all is back to normal—or even better :)
The first day was pretty cloudy, but still filled with lots of good food and fun! Emphasis on the good food. Was literally FIVE pounds heavier when I got back. That's in TWO days. I dare you to beat that. Luckily, I'm almost back to normal.

Day Two! I was definitely a tourist. And thankfully, the sun came out! We stopped by Snoqualmie Falls and I don't think I've ever seen a waterfall that big up close. Also saw the skyline and went to the famous Pike Place Market!


Snoqualmie Falls. B-e-a-utiful.


New to my nonexistent bucket list: See the skyline at night.
GORGEOUS. Right?
The famous Pike Place Market

I think it said this pig is good luck or something.
Third times the charm. For me. Not Justin ;)


I don't know why, but I really wanted to see the gum wall. 
Might be gross of me to say, but I didn't think the wall was all that gross. I'm rather proud to say I've made my mark on that wall. 
It's somewhere in there. 
Ta-da! 

These were just some of the fun things I did while in Washington. I must say... it is GREEEEEN! Nice breath of fresh air. Literally. I think I want to go back, but we'll see! The 13-hour drive wasn't so bad either, given I didn't drive a second of it. heh


MORE NEWS
You thought Washington was good news! It really was lots of fun and I'm glad I have my best friend back in town!! BUT I have even better news! At least for me it is. Drum roll please...

Gene's mission papers have been submitted!!!! 

This is very very good news for a million reasons. But I'll just keep that to myself. I can't wait to hear where he goes! Stay tuned. 


P.S. I'm no longer talking to myself on this blog because Justin found it. He kept it a secret for a good week or so (aka LIED), but he found it. :p

Comments

Popular Posts