Two in one day?!

After writing my last post, I realized how fun it is to blog again!
Not that I do it very much anyway... But I think I'll do it more often than once every 8 months :)

Since I haven't written in here since last November, I just want to mention that I finished my third year at BYU! In April.. two months ago.
After finishing up my winter semester, I've just been doing a lot of exercising, working, playing, etc. Gotta lose that weight and make the $$$, ya know what I'm sayin?!
I'm also not hanging out with my significant other.. because he left me to go back home for two months, but we still skype every night. Did I mention that I have a special friend?! It's been about five months.. hehe

This is us :)
Handsome or what?
However, the good news is, I'm seeing him in two days! In SEATTLE. How exciting is that?! I've never been outside of the four states I go through to go from California to Utah and vise versa, so I don't know about you, but I'm pretty excited. He's also trying to find this blog, but I don't know if he'll ever find it...I'm basically talking to myself when I write in here since nobody knows about it. Ha..ha.. but that's okay.

Just wanted to say.. I'm one blessed lucky girl. 

Comments

Popular Posts