Ask

I've been going to church all my life and I absolutely love it. I don't consider myself to be the most spiritual person, but I try to live and uphold the standards that I'm taught. It simply makes life, happier.

Although such a simple principle, prayer hasn't been one of my strengths for the past 20 years. I've always prayed as a younger girl, but it didn't mean what it means to me now. I was always taught that Heavenly Father can hear our prayers and that He answers them, but I didn't take it as seriously back then. Now, when I need him most or even when I just feel like I want to "talk" to Him, I do it.

Let me just say, boy, does He answer them. He'll answer the ones you really want answered, He'll answer the ones you already know the answer to, and He'll even answer the ones you don't really want an answer to, but you ask anyway.

His answer won't always be the one you want, though at times it may, but it's always going to be the answer you need. He guides us and leads the way to get to what He has planned for us.

He doesn't always wrap His answer in a box and give it to us, but at the very least, He'll strengthen us to have the courage to get the answer we need.

Life doesn't get any better when you know He's waiting for us to talk to Him. He wants us to talk to Him and ask Him for help.

So, just do it, because you won't regret it.

Comments

Popular Posts