You Always Have Him

Sometimes, as a student, when a semester ends, I think life would be smooth-flowing and carefree. But the truth is, life will keep coming at you. It doesn't stop, and it never will.
To simply put it: Life happens. 

But when you don't know who to trust and who to rely on anymore, always know, you always have Him. In times when you're struggling to find someone to rely on, rely on Him

Don't waste your time sitting and waiting for life to be put back into place. Do something about it, but know that with your trust in the Lord, He will take care of the rest. Put your life in His hands and know that all will be well. 

More times than not, answers will take time and results won't come fast-- but they will come. So pray when it's hardest to pray. Don't trap yourself in situations if it keeps you from moving forward. 

It's funny how I'm the one saying this because I'm probably one of the worst at doing it. I find it hard to rely on someone other than myself when obstacles and challenges come my way. It's hard to burden other people around me who shouldn't be burdened by my problems, but knowing the Lord wants us to go to Him is comforting. 

He's on the other side of the knob-less door and we're the only ones who can let Him in. 

"Draw near unto me and I will draw near unto you; seek me diligently and ye shall find me; ask, and ye shall receive; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." D&C 88:63 

He'll always be there when no one else is. 

Comments

Popular Posts