We're Having A....!! And The Countdown Begins!!

GIRL!!!!!

I know I said I thought we were having a boy for the longest time, but the few weeks before our anatomy scan I started thinking it was a girl again hahaha
I'm so excited for another girl and even more excited for Leah to have a sister!!

I also thought I was bad about my pregnancy updates with Leah, but this pregnancy is by far worse...
On the bright side, it's not much different from Leah's pregnancy, so there's not a whole lot to update.
A lot has happened since the last post~
Justin graduated BYU!
We spent almost all of May traveling to Korea, Japan and Florida!
We had lots of fun, but it was also so so tiring... lol
The jet lag, the car rides, the airplane rides, the lack of sleep...
Since I was in my 2nd trimester during those trips it was bearable, but the uncomfortableness of being pregnant has really gotten to me these days.
All I want to do all day is lay down... my poor Leah... hahaha

Another big change is that we moved out of Utah to Washington for Justin's dental school!
Also a very tiring phase, but luckily I've got a hard working husband haha
We're all settled in now, it's been a few weeks, and Justin is starting dental school!! It's exciting, but it'll also suck not to have him home with us nearly as much as he has since graduating BYU.

More updates specifically about my pregnancy...
I'm currently 31 weeks!
I passed my glucose test several weeks ago!! Thank goodness!
I took it just a few days before moving out of Utah, and thought I was going to fail again and do a 3-hr test. But seriously... thank goodness I don't... I'm so grateful for that haha
The more I think about it... I think I failed the first test with Leah's pregnancy because I had brownies and soda the night before I took the glucose test... heh
I've gained about 20lbs.
It's hard to fall asleep these days, especially because I've been getting restless legs almost every night for the past week or two. This was also fairly common with Leah's pregnancy.
However, once I'm asleep, I usually don't have a problem staying asleep the rest of the night.
I gotta pee a lot...
There are lots of times I can't breathe because the baby is pushing against my lungs or somethin...
So uncomfortable...
I think that's how I've been describing this pregnancy so far.
UNCOMFORTABLE!

Guys, I'm really grateful I'm pregnant and can have a baby. I really am.
But I just don't like to be physically pregnant... lol
I dream of the day I can lay on my back and stomach again...
I know these last 9 weeks will go by so fast, and I'll say "it was so much easier for the baby to be inside than outside..." BUT, I love being comfortable hahahha

The fun part is that she's been moving a lot so much these days! Or more like the past month or two hahah I started feeling her every now and then around 20-21 weeks.
Justin was able to feel her move around 21 weeks when we were in Korea~

I know it's normal to be tired when pregnant, but I feel BEYOND tired all the time. I want to lay down alllll theee timeeeee. Can't remember if I mentioned that already... 
But I think it's because my iron levels are low and I need to take iron supplements.
I had the same issue with Leah's pregnancy, but don't remember being so tired...
Probably because I didn't have a Leah to play with haha
Anyway, I ordered some iron supplements, so hopefully that helps me these last couple of months!

I don't crave much, which isn't surprising since it was similar with Leah's pregnancy.
Sometimes I can eat a lot, and other times I can't eat much at all. It just depends on how baby girl is positioned haha But then... there are times where I shouldn't eat a lot, but I still do... and then I regret it because I can't breathe after... and no position is comfortable...

On the other hand, I really need to cherish these last couple months I have with Leah as an only child.
My baby... she's TWO now! Did I mention that?!
My goodness... she's not a baby anymore...

I know these last couple months will go by so fast, and then I'll be entering a whole new world with two little ones...

Here is my most up-to-date bump picture!
31 weeks!!
9 more weeks?! I'm seriously gonna turn into a huge whale...

Comments

Popular Posts