Leah: 9 Months

I'm gonna say this every month...
I can't believe it's been ___ months!
In this case, NINE!
That means only three more months until she's 1?!?!?!
I seriously can't believe it...
Some days seem like they're going by so slowly... but the weeks and months are just flying by.

Sleep sleep sleep!
We always talk about sleep on here hahaha
She's pretty much kept up the whole waking-up-only-once-a-night thing.
She slept through the night... I think three more times in the past month?
But for some reason, those nights are the nights we end up sleeping later... lol
Anyway, she's an angel.
Just put her down in her crib, and she'll fall right asleep.
Her naps aren't the greatest, maybe 30-40 minute naps (3x a day most days), sometimes shorter, sometimes she even refuses to nap... but on very rare occasions, she'll nap for an hour and then some. 
Obviously, there are some bad nights here and there, but overall, she's doing great and I can't complain about that!
Plus, after 6pm, I'm freeeee hahahaha

And I was right about her teething again last month!
Her first top tooth came out 3-4 weeks ago, and her second top tooth just came out a week ago!
I'm seriously scared to put my finger in her mouth now because she'll CHOMP!
She also started kind of grinding her teeth... ugh... but that's when I'll stick my finger in her mouth to make her stop hahhaa I haaaatee that sound!
She loves standing against things, especially the couch and mirror haha
She's still army crawling and I'm starting to think she'll never crawl on her knees lol
She stopped clapping for a while, but these days, she's clapping nonstop like it's nobody's business.
She'll clap all on her own, when we say "baksu" (aka clap in Korean), when we say "yay," or when she hears or sees herself doing it on video lol

Recently, she's been saying making the "ma" sound & sometimes sounds like she's saying "umma" heh and she also likes to scream these days... lol
I seriously can't wait for her to start talking haha

She likes celery, surprisingly hahaha
Still loves the usual foods as noted in previous posts.
She just loves to eat! Except she doesn't like the jarred baby foods haha
She'll want to try whatever we're eating, so she's tried a little bit of everything haha
LOVES oranges... if i put a piece in her mouth to suck on, she grabs my hand and won't let go LOL
Watching her eat her puffs and other finger foods is so dang cute, too.
When she's done drinking her milk, she'll now push the bottle away when she's done hahaha

Her favorite people are still mommy & daddy.
I'm just trying to embrace her stranger anxiety and love the moments she wants to be held by us haha
In front of other people, she's usually a calm, mellow baby.. but when she's just with us, she can get super sassy and bossy if she doesn't get what she wants LOL
Leah... your fake crying isn't tricking me!

Oh yeah! And she's like deathly afraid of the vacuum hahahha
I shouldn't be laughing, but it's kinda cute.

I do these monthly updates mostly for record keeping, but if you guys read through these things, thank you very much and props to you haha

Don't forget to watch my "pregnancy journey" video below ;)
I never had the intention to make a video like this, otherwise, I would've recorded more!
I especially regret not having any videos of Justin holding Leah right after she was born T.T

Vent: I hate copyright issues... otherwise I would've used the music I originally had in the video... it made such a big difference. Like... the original songs I had in the video made me want to have another baby LOL It made that big of a difference for me. But hopefully these free songs will do haha

PS. Happy Birthday to my momma!! <3

Comments

Popular Posts