Down to the Wire

It's JULY!!!
The birth month of our baby!
Oh gosh oh gosh oh gosh oh gosh!

That's pretty much what I'm thinking when I realize there's only about a week left until my due date!
Can you blame me?!
And then on rare occasions, I'll think, "I can't wait to meet her!"
That's usually when I forget about the labor part, the recovery part, etc lol

Several days ago, I had another one of my baby dreams, only this time, I actually saw that she was a girl! All my other dreams, before and during this pregnancy, the baby has been a boy or I never saw the baby haha

Anyway, it was probably the best dream I could've had. Why?
Because I was in the hospital, happened to take a nap or something, woke up, and the baby was there!
Not only that, but I was like up and running around 30 minutes after giving birth. So weird...
 How easy is that?! Can that really happen to me, please? haaa
And I said the following in my dream:
"She's so cute!"
"She's so purple!"
"She has your eyes!!!!" (Referring to Justin's eyes)
And then I put my finger to her hand and she just grabbed it.
Gah... so precious.
Seriously though... I hope she has Justin's eyes hahahahha

My official due date is July 10, but Justin and I made a bet on when the baby would come. 
I think we bet on boba.

Justin's prediction: July 9
My prediction: July 11

Now it's written in stone so everybody can be a witness.
But honestly, I have no idea. Haven't had any contractions or anything like that.
Maybeeee, small pains that feel like period cramps? But definitely not enough pain to say it's a contraction/Braxton Hicks or whatever you wanna call it.
The only pains I've had in my stomach are gas pains. Goodness... I don't know if they're just more painful during pregnancy, but they hurt...
They checked my cervix about a week and a half ago and I was 1cm dilated, 50% effaced.
Meaning, I got another 9cm to go, and another 50% for my cervix to thin out hahaha
By the way, getting my cervix checked isn't something I look forward to.
Not the most comfortable and not the most painless either.
Also... hello to more stretch marks. Yess.. what a beauty..

This just may be my last post before the baby comes!
Maybeeee, one more, but we'll see :)

My 38-week bump picture!
Yes, with the "mommy" haircut.
But really, it was more of my "summer" haircut lol

And Justin wanted to sleep with the baby, so this is what he did..
But not really... he just fell asleep on me because he worked a night shift the night before lol

Also, Happy Birthday to my Dad!!!

Comments

Popular Posts