When the music turns on

Oh heyyyy
Long time no see, blog. 
I think I just took a long break because I didn't have much to write about hahaha 
Life here has been the same old same old. Still living that unemployed life trying to figure out what I'm supposed to do! 

Anyway, I'm writing in here because Justin left his macbook at home for me to use (so thoughtful...) since my macbook is dead, and I thought I'd share some of my thoughts! 

Last Saturday, Justin and I went on a double date with Kyugene & Hyuna unni to this lighting event where you drive through a big lot with lots of lights and whatnot. Also went to see the temple lights in SLC. Beautiful and freezing cold. But before... pictures!




Any who, this is my thought for the day. The first two pictures are from the mile-long light display. I remember as we were pulling up into this lot with lots of lights going on and off, I think we all had the same thought of... "What? You're kidding me... this is it?" 
We all kind of thought this was going to be a big waste of our time, and that we drove 40 minutes for nothing in the snow. But when Kyugene was showing the worker our tickets at the entrance, the worker told us to change our radio to a certain station. Once Kyugene changed the station, the music on the radio and the lights going on and off were all in sync. We all yelled, "Ohhhhh, that makes sense! That's so cool!"
And we all proceeded to be happy, excited, and camera-happy. 

But the thought that came into my head right when the music turned on was... 
Man, how similar is this in our own lives. We often go through our lives doing what we think we should be doing, but sometimes it doesn't seem to make sense. There's no music we hear to know that our life is moving the way it's supposed to, or going where it's supposed to go.
But eventually, whether it's little snaps of music that turns on once in a while, a big boom, or music that seems to have been turned off for a long time, it will turn on.


Heavenly Father will continue to and always light the way for us.

Comments

Popular Posts