Already been married 30+... days!


I'm a married woman! I would never be a good blogger... unless I got paid to do it or something, but it's hard writing in this thing haha

After getting married, we were pretty busy~ But a good kind of busy! We went on our honeymoon to Ixtapa, Mexico, which was very fun but also very hot and humid! 5 seconds out of our hotel, we were already sticky. But that wasn't so bad. I guess the only bad thing was that it was that time of month and kind of got the better of me for a few days. Here are some picturesssss :)










It was a good, relaxing week! Their pina colada was soooooooo dang good.. Need some.. now... Except the weather in Provo has been very... bipolar. But no surprise there! After it being like in the 100s the first two weeks, this past week cooled down a lot with lots of rain! Just had a mini rainstorm that just stopped a few minutes ago. Save some money on that AC, ya know what I mean?

Anyway.. after our honeymoon, we went back to LA for a night and flew to Washington the next day for about a week and a half. We had our other mini reception there, ate lots, went on a family camping trip for a night, rode a ferry and stuff like thatt. It was fun!


After going to Seattle last summer, I wanted to see the skyline at night and my wish came true :) We were on the ferry ride going back to Seattle from Bainbridge Island and got to see this beautiful sight. 

Since coming back to Utah, we settled into our new apartment (which we have to move out of in a month), working out in the mornings, Justin goes to work while I look for a job and stuff.. heh

Our little brother Ryan has left to go on his mission as well a couple weeks ago! We miss him already~
That's all I got for now! Until next time... 

Comments

Popular Posts