2 Month Recap

So... I'm in my last semester of college! Whooo!!
Besides that, my winter break was quite boring, but got to eat lots of sushi! Like.. 5 times at least. It was delicioussss~

Came back to Provo, started school, and celebrated our 1 Year at Cafe Rio~ Why? Because that's where we ate the same day he asked me to be his bestest friend in the whole dang world ;) Plus.. Cafe Rio is always delicious. Our picture is stinky... but it's something!

 Taking a cooking class and the first thing I made with my group was ginger snap cookies! Don't they look good? I think our group's dessert was the best. Not biased or anything... 
Last Saturday was Justin's Birthday! Delivered some 미역국 in the morning, exercised a little bit, then went to eat at Black Sheep Cafe for lunch. I thought it was delicious, but the fact that everyone else loved it made it even better! Proud of myself :p Then... we hung out some more at Justin's place, I went to work, he played basketball, and then we had a little surprise birthday for him. And.. he was totally surprised! So it was nice :)







It was such a good day I thought it was my birthday! hahaha I think I might've liked it better than Justin lol 

Comments

Popular Posts