Halloweeeeeeeen and other things in life


Halloween is probably my least favorite of all celebrated days. Why? Because it's all about candy and not real food! Hahaha just kidding... kind of...
But really, I don't really look forward to Halloween. As you can tell, I don't really like going crazy on costumes either. The money just isn't worth it! So Justin and I decided to be Clark Kent and Lois Lane. Asian style. lol
We didn't spend a penny on anything and I think we still look pretty dang good ;)
We celebrated with our ward dancing and eating sweets~ My favorite part of the night was sucking in all that helium from the balloons. Maybe I'll put up a video soon...

In other news, Justin and I went to eat some sushi before the Halloween party, no pictures, but it was gooood!
I also tried Cubby's salad, which was good, very light. I still like Cafe Rio's pork salad better. I don't know if anything will ever beat it.
So the NBA season started and guess what?! I'm not that excited... I'm happy, but not as excited as I usually am. Don't ask me why, because that's what I'm trying to figure out. 
Justin and I watched the first game in the library against OKC, and it was a pretty close game. The funny thing was... Justin was a lot more nervous than I usually am. I get so into the games that my hands start getting cold and clammy and my heart starts beating. Except this time, that was happening to Justin! We switched places...
Perhaps I just need a little warming up into the season, but let's hope I don't get too invested because it drains me and I become a little grumpy lady with every loss that comes with it. 

Comments

Popular Posts