Where's the snow? + randoms



Not that I want it or anything... but usually it's snowed at least once by this time of year. It's slowly starting to get cooler, but not quite as fast as I thought. Let's just hope it stays warm for a loooong time, because my body can no longer take the cold anymore. And fall clothes are my favorite after sweats and big, warm, winter coats :)



I took these pictures on my phone for class and I just loved them so much that I thought I should share. The weather has been like this, low 70s, minus today's super cloudy morning. I always forget how pretty the trees are when they start changing colors. We didn't get a whole lot of fall leaves back in LA, so enjoy them while they last!

Other than that, everything has been pretty routine. But, here's a little bit of good news! Since next semester is my last semester, I got an exception to let me take a minimum of 12 credits instead of 14 and keep my scholarship! Awesome or what?! That made my week :)

OH! And Elder Lee went to New York on Monday. He also got to sing in the choir during the Priesthood Session for General Conference.


Comments

Popular Posts