1 John 4:19

"We love him, because he first loved us." 

Most of the time I say, girls are not confusing. Sometimes I say, guys are more confusing, but boy... let me tell you, girls can be confusing... I know, that made no sense.

What I'm trying to say is, there are times I don't know why I'm thinking or feeling the way I am. I know I'm not the only girl that feels this way. But, goodness gracious, it's annoying!

Sometimes, I get really annoyed of people for no reason! Well.. maybe not for no reason, but it's not a good enough reason to be getting annoyed as much as I've been lately. But then, I think about our Savior and how much love He has for us to have been willing to sacrifice his life.

Of course, we're human and it's not the easiest thing to love our friends/peers as much as He does, but we should try, right? Right.

Even though I say this, it's so so so so so hard for me to love. Hypocrite? I think yes.

Either way, I'm writing this to remind myself of what I should do.

I wish it was as easy for me to do as it is for me to say.

You've gotta get up and try, and try, and try
Gotta get up and try, and try, and try
You gotta get up and try, and try, and try

This song has nothing to do with what I was trying to say, but it popped up in my head. 


Anyway, it's been nice writing in here again. It's the end of August, meaning it's almost September, meaning I'm going to be starting my 3rd year at BYU. 

Comments

Popular Posts