When your plans don't fall your way

It's because He has a better plan in store for you.

I never really thought about it that way. When something didn't go the way I wanted it to, I just complained and whined about my "sucky" life. But now when I look back at all the things that might've not gone my way, there really was a reason why it was like that. Something so small as to why I didn't get a class I really wanted, now that I think about it, it happened for a reason. Clearly, it wasn't a life-changing moment but I think it's so important for us to realize how blessed we really are and how much Heavenly Father is willing to look over us.

There are too many good things waiting for us and too many people around us who need our help to be sulking around just wishing for a better life.

But then again, nobody reads this, so I'm pretty much talking to myself.

Comments

Popular Posts